This set will have you up and Skiking fast. Regular price is $435.99 but for a limited time we are offering V07 Silver or Black Skikes, Rossignol Aluminium 145cm poles and the official Skike tool kit which has all the tools required for fine tuning your Skikes!.
Designed in Germany for off-road skating and global exploration, Skike will take you places other skates cannot. After ten years of development the Skike is considered the best designed off-road skate in the world.
Features - Skikes
- One Pair/Set of Skike™ per box complete with tool and instructions
- Pneumatic tires with inner tubes to minimize off-road shock
- Wheel diameter 125mm
- Ball bearings 608z ( industrial quality)
- Stable, light aluminum construction
- for use with hiking- or athletic shoes, size adjustable from EU28 to EU38 (US Size 6 - US Size 12)
- The max sole of a shoe with longest wheel distance is 273mm
- Patented and adjustable to compensate for you leg comfort
- Patented wear resistant brakes
- Easy to use functional braking system
- Weight limit: 130KG / 286 LBS
Features - Skike Tool Kit
This Skike maintenance kit is specially equiped with the tools to cover all repairs, replacements, and modifications regarding your Skike.
The fully illustrated manual booklet leads you step by step through assembling spare parts, adding special Skike add-ons, and carry out full repairs. The tools have all-purpose applications while remaining remarkably small in size. Stored in a 14 x 10 cm compact carry bag it becomes the perfect 'rescue kit' for every skiker under way.
Contents (inside bag):
A - 1 allenwrench / crowbar
B - 1 socketwrench / crowbar
C - rubber cement (glue)
D - screw glue
E - glue brush
F - tube patches
G - rubber rasp
H - Repair Guide - multilingual booklet